Football is also known as soccer game which is one of the oldest but very famous sports around the world. At the same time, it is also one of the most recognized sports conducting in the different national and international tournaments and matches. When considering the international football match, it is coming in the form of Football World Cup.
Different popular football tournaments:
There are also various options of the popular football tournaments available such as,
- Copa America and the African Cup of Nations
- Euro Championships
At the same time, there are also several numbers of the strongest football leagues coming from the various countries including,
- La Liga from Spain
- English Premier League from England
- Series A from Italy
- Bundesliga from Germany
When you are a professional football player, you can qualify yourself to participate in the team of players who are all going to attend these league matches and football tournaments. There are several numbers of the world’s popular football players available there to play the games in the international Football World Cup tournament.
The main aim of this football game is to score more amounts of goals than your opponent. There is a 90 minute time frame for your game play. Within this time limit, you have to gain more goals than your opponents. All football matches and tournaments are split into the two halves of 45 minutes. In the first 45 minutes, the players can take the 15 minutes rest period which is also known as half time. When it comes to the second half of 45 minutes, it will resume your football match and any time a referee can add the time deemed fit according to the situation. This deemed time is also known as the injury time when there is an injury for any player.
Rules of the football or soccer game:
If you are a professional player or you want to become a professional football player, you should need to be aware of the following essential rules such as,
- The football match usually consists of two halves of 45 minutes and a player can take 15 minutes rest period in between the match.
- Each football team should include totally 11 players including 1 goal keeper and there can be minimum 7 players needed to play the football match.
- The football gaming field should be made of either natural or artificial grass and the size of pitch is only allowed to change but should be within 100 to 130 yards long and 50 to 100 yards wide.
- The ball should have a circumference of 58 to 61 cm and it has to be only in the circular shape.
- Each team in the football game can have up to 7 members as the substitute players.
- Every football game should include 1 referee and two linesmen who are assistant referees who will act as the time keeper.
Similarly, there are more numbers of rules available for the football matches to be understood for your successful game play.